Terms & Conditions.
Appointments run to a tight schedule. If you are 5 minutes late, you will be subject to a reduced service as we do not extend service times, or issue price adjustments for late arrival. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled, and you'll owe the entire cost of the service (Re: cancellations).
- Advertised appointment times and prices are only guidelines as they can vary depending on the complexity of the service being provided.
- If we are running behind schedule, we will get in touch via phone/text/email.
- You must pay for the full amount of time you booked out if 48 hours notice is not given for a reduced service.
At L'Wren we welcome and respect all genders and identities, the entire spectrum of the LGBTQI+ Community, people of colour, people at any level of ability, and all religions.
- We will not tolerate hateful or bigoted behaviour, and will stop service immediately if this policy is infringed upon.
- If you need lights lowered, firmer/softer touch, no conversation/music lowered, or any adjustments made, you are more than welcome to inform us at any time during your appointment.
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss your needs please don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone call.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason after 72 hours from your last appointment.
- If you are not completely happy with the service you recieved at L'Wren Hairdressing please contact Jenny (Salon Owner) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please double check your contact information and keep your account up to date with any changes. In the event that incorrect contact information has been provided including, but not limited to, customer name, phone number, or email address, we will not be held responsible for loss of correspondence, such as appointment confirmation or reminder messaging.
In instances of incorrect contact information being provided, it is your responsibility to identify these errors and contact us by phone call to have them updated as soon as possible.
- To cancel your booking, please reply to the confirmation text, email email@example.com or call L'Wren directly. All other contact methods (Facebook,Instagram) are not accepted forms of communication and will go unseen.
- We require 48 hours notice of a cancellation. Any no-shows or cancellation within this 48 hour window will incur a 50% cancellation charge which will be added to your account. This charge will need to paid before any future appointments are confirmed.
- Repeat Cancellations or no-shows will lead to forfeiture of the ability to book in the future.
- No reason is exempt from this policy, including but not limited to sickness/covid/falling ill/family emergencies, or work.
- We only offer Colour/technical services to people 16+. We do not feel these services are safe or maintainable for minors. Please note your appointment will be cancelled with immediate effect and charged the full cost of your appointment if you are underage.
- Animals ( service animals are exempt) are not permitted at L'Wren.
- Children are welcome at L'Wren but must be supervised at all times. The products, chemicals, tools, and equipment are both expensive and dangerous if not handled by a professional.
Right to Refuse Service
- We retain the right to refuse service at any time for any reason, including but not limited to, frequent cancellations, lateness, inappropriate behaviour, or failure to comply with the policies included in this document.
The L'Wren Team
44 Congleton Road
Colour Me Wednesday
It's back! If you love colour you'll love our colour difference day. You can enjoy any colour, treatment and cut combination for one fixed price.
We now have a system in place where if you book 3 appointments in advance you go into a prize draw to win a free Cut and Finish!
Recommend a Friend Cards
Our new system in salon is the recommend a friend cards. You can take as many as you like and recommend as many friends and if they book in with us, you both recieve 50% off a Cut and Finish!